Wednesday, December 5, 2012

New Design

I know it has been a while since I posted a podcast here. We are still dealing with the effects of my mom living with us. DH and I now have a plan that we will be sticking to. If all goes like it should my mom will be in her own place by the end of March. We are all looking forward to that. The real reason I am posting today is that I wanted to share my newest design with you. It has been such a long time since I put out a new design. I hope to get back to releasing new patterns on a more regular basis. For now, allow me to introduce you to Geek Girl Fingerless Gloves. These were designed for Madison's 14th birthday. She loves that these mitts look kinda like DNA. This is how they got their name of Geek Girl.
The pattern is now available on Ravelry for free. Here is the link http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/geek-girl-fingerless-gloves If you are not able to download the pattern on Ravelry please send me an email at appleblossomandmore AT gamil DOT com with the subject Geek Girl Mitts and I will gladly send you the pattern. Happy Knitting, Sarah

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh Sarah they are gorgeous. I will have to add them to my queue. The cabling really stands out in the yarn you used. I didn't know you designed, I will have to go check to see what else you've done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These fingerless gloves are fun to make and the cable is easier to do than it looks. I hope you enjoy making them. Yes, I do design for fun. This is the 1st design I have done in a yr, but hope to do more next yr as my head is full of ideas. Happy Knitting.

      Delete
  2. lovely to read something from you, Sarah.

    hopefully won't be so long before we ha ve more.

    keep Matt using his pointy sticks. lol

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If all goes well I will be recording an episode next week. Just have to wait to see what days/times she is working next week. Matt will be joining me on the next episode.

      Delete